Welcome to the EU - Central America:
Specialty Coffee 2021 - Virtual Matchmaking Event
Virtual 1:1 Networking platform
Connecting Central American specialty coffee exporters with European importers
Are you interested in discovering new coffee suppliers? The Centre for the Promotion of Imports from developing countries (CBI) connects you with reliable, high-quality suppliers equipped to do business with a European partner. Within its Connecting Central America initiative, CBI supports SMEs and cooperatives in becoming more competitive on the European market.
With many trade fairs and physical B2B events canceled due to COVID-19, CBI now supports you in virtually meeting carefully selected specialty coffee producers and exporters from 6 countries in Central America.
Don’t miss the online matchmaking opportunity offered by the Connecting Central America programme.
The 1:1 networking within the EU - Central America: Specialty Coffee 2021 - Virtual Matchmaking Event is complimentary and free of charge. To access the 1:1 networking you have to be registered and validated first.
|Registration open||now - 4 June|
|Booking of meetings||10 May - 4 June|
|B2B meetings taking place||24 May - 4 June|
Opportunities for EU Buyers
By registering for the online B2B meetings with specialty coffee producers and exporters from Central America you can:
- Arrange online meetings with carefully selected producers and exporters– filtered with your requirements and from the comfort of your (home) office at a time of your choosing;
- Find detailed information about the companies through their online profiles;
- Meet with quality producers and exporters that are prepared by CBI for having online B2B meetings;
- Find all in one platform: information on the companies, directly connect with the companies through messaging, schedule video calls, and receive support from the CBI team in finding the right matches for you.
Benefits of Sourcing from Central America
- All companies and cooperatives focus on sustainability and social commitment and offer a diversified portfolio of quality from different terroirs;
- Unique origins with very varied aromas and flavours, carefully produced and processed by small and medium coffee farmers; ranging from micro-lots to full containers of certified coffee.
To find out more about the specialty coffee producers and exporters that participate in this online B2B event, have a look at the brochure.
|The Connecting Central America initiative is co-financed by the European Union and coordinated by SIECA.|